Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last Minute Stickers


Well this morning I had no plan for an activity because I thought the little guy was going to be getting his H1N1 vaccine. Turned out he had a small temp of 100.0 so we will have to try that another day. Therefore I hit up our activity/craft drawer and pulled out one of his favorite things to do..... stickers!!!!
This activity usually lasts us 30 minutes. For the Lil' guy I have to peel them off and hand him the sticker, saying what it is or what color it is. For his girlfriend who is the same age I give her a sheet and she can peel them off herself. We either stick them in the sticker book (spiral book I have of plain paper), on separate sheets so we can hang them up or give them to others. ooorrrrrrr..................

Ourselves!


I think they had more fun putting them on me then on themselves.










No comments:

Post a Comment